Introducing GoGet.Business Inc., your trusted online printshop managed by life and business partners, David & Jackie.
Contact us today to make a lasting impression with our remarkable printing service.
We want to assure that when you choose our services, we issue official receipts under our company name, GoGet.Business Inc.
Additionally, please note that DigitalPrinting.Ph is our registered brand name for conducting business, which you can find on our store and website.
To prepare the required file for printing ID cards using Canva, follow these steps:
- Click on the “Create a Design” button.
- Choose the custom size option.
- Input the size in inches [in]:
- Portrait or vertical orientation: 2.18 x 3.47
- Landscape or horizontal orientation: 3.47 x 2.18
- Ensure that no important details are placed near the layout edge.
- Create 2 pages per card: 1 front and 1 back.
- For example, for 100 cards, create 200 pages.
- Unless you have a single generic back design,200 front pages, and 1 back page only.
- Rename each page to match the card owner’s name.
- For example: “John front, John back” | “Jane front, Jane back”
- Download the file in PDF Print format.
- Choose RGB [best of digital use] under Color Profile.
- Send us one properly labeled PDF file for printing.