Welcome to 2080 PH Printing, Inc. Payment Terms and Conditions.
Please read this section before making the purchase.
How to Pay?
available payment method:
1) BPI or BDO account
over-the-counter [cash or check] & fund transfer
2) Remit Centers – ex. Palawan Pawnshop, LBC, Cebuanna Lhuiller, etc.
4) Paypal – for debit cards and credit cards
~ Important: client shoulders the receiving Paypal charges. For every transaction = additional 5% (of net amount) + P15
Payment details will be provided in the payment invoice – bank account, remittance recipient, gcash number, paypal email.
~ at least 50% down payment to line up your order
~ full payment before we schedule courier pick-up via XPost
~ Cash on Delivery (COD) is not available
~ Email a copy of proof of payment to email@example.com or chat on Facebook chat
~ Wait for payment confirmation.
~ An order is only valid when payment is received and confirmed.
~ An order will only be shipped out for delivery when payment is received and confirmed.
~ Full payment is required before the initial delivery — for requested staggered deliveries.
~ Refer to the quotation and payment invoice that will be sent to you when you place an order.
~ Official Receipt will be issued and included in the package/delivery.
~ Shipping charge is not included in the Official Receipt.
Disclaimer: 2080 PH Printing, Inc. doesn’t have agents to collect your payment unless provided in the payment invoice. Take note of our email addresses and Facebook page to avoid fraud and scammers.
Terms and conditions apply. Not applicable to:
1) cancel or change of order due to change of mind or no longer needed, if the materials or raw materials are produced/purchased
2) if error/mistake on the print media or material is due to client’s misinformation
3) any mistake in any form on the design printed/produced after the layout or material is approved by the client.
4) any work rendered for a particular transaction will be charged accordingly (ex. design layout has started)
5) provide BPI or BDO account or gcash number if refund is applicable.
6) Finality of refund is in the discretion of 2080 PH Printing, Inc.
Email us if you have inquiries about the Payment Terms. We will be glad to assist you.