Welcome to 2080 PH Printing, Inc. Payment Terms and Conditions.
Please read this section before making the purchase.
How to Pay?
1) pay thru BPI account
2) pay thru remit centers – ex. Palawan Pawnshop, LBC, Cebuanna Lhuiller, etc.
3) pay thru Paypal – for debit cards and credit cards
We require at least 50% down payment to process an order. We also require the full payment before sending out the items for delivery. Cash on Delivery (COD) is not available. Send scanned copy or photo of proof of payment to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook chat. Wait for payment confirmation.
An order is only valid when payment is received and confirmed.
An order will only be shipped out for delivery when payment is received and confirmed.
Full payment is required before the initial delivery — for requested staggered deliveries.
Refer to the quotation and payment invoice that will be sent to you when you place an order.
Official Receipt will be issued and included in the package/delivery.
Shipping charges is not included in the Official Receipt.
If you require the Official Receipt from the courier company, request a copy of it and we will assist you.
Disclaimer: 2080 PH Printing, Inc. doesn’t have collection agents to collect your payment unless provided in the payment invoice. Take note of our email addresses and Facebook page to avoid fraud and being scammed. For personal deliveries within deliverable area in Cebu, balance will be personally collected in cash and official receipt will be provided – this information will be provided in the payment invoice, if applicable.
The bank account details will be provided in the payment invoice.
You can pay thru BPI accounts thru the following options:
1) over-the-counter cash or check deposit
2) atm fund transfer
3) internet banking or mobile fund transfer
Important: client shoulders applicable bank transaction charges
2) Inter-bank fund transfer charges
3) atm fund transfer charges
For check payment, always refer to the payment invoice to avoid mistake in payee.
Payments from Remit Centers
We accept payment from Remit Centers, like — Palawan Pawnshop, LBC, Cebuana Lhuiller and MLhuiller.
The name and mobile number will be indicated in the payment invoice.
Important: client shoulders applicable remittance charges.
We also accept payments using Western Union and GCash — applicable receiving charges will be shouldered by the client. Request for this payment feature as this is not included in the default payment method. This information will also be provided in the payment invoice when requested.
Payments thru Paypal
If you are using debit or credit card, you can use the secure payment of Paypal.
We will provide the email address and the amount to pay in the payment invoice.
Important: client shoulders the receiving Paypal charges.
For every transaction = additional 4.65% (of net amount) + P15
Terms and conditions apply. Not applicable to:
1) cancel or change of order, if the materials or raw materials are produced/purchased – due to change of mind or no longer needed
2) if error/mistake on the print media or material is due to client’s misinformation
3) any mistake in any form on the design printed/produced after the layout or material is approved by the client.
4) any work rendered for a particular transaction will be charged accordingly (ex. design layout has started)
5) provide BPI account if refund is applicable.
6) in the absence of BPI account – refund charges will be shouldered by the client or will be deducted to the amount to be refunded (ex. remittance charges)
Note: we will always refer to the formal quotation for the specifications and terms.
Finality of refund is in the discretion of 2080 PH Printing, Inc.
Email us if you have inquiries about the Payment Terms. We will be glad to assist you.